Standard investment models can often miss the opportunity to create remarkable value when an M&A strategy is an option.
We provide advisory and execution services across all industry sectors. Our clients are typically the owners of controlling or significant equity stakes in businesses and corporates
To support a seller of equity we would
- Advise on the transaction feasibility and timeframe.
- Design a sales and marketing strategy tailored to the client’s objectives and circumstances.
- Identify and contact suitable strategic and financial investors.
- Supervise the preparation of due diligence materials prepared by the client and its accounting and legal advisers.
- Support the finalisation of transaction documentation to a successful completion.
To assist the buyer, our focus is on
- Identifying target companies which meet the client’s investment criteria.
Presenting the identified potential investments and approach to valuation.
- Identifying the optimal approach strategy for selected targets.
- Co-ordinating the due diligence efforts of the client and its accounting and legal advisors.
- Assisting in the negotiation and finalisation of transaction documentation.
In any transaction we are aware of the need to ensure a mutually beneficial outcome and so work towards creating a breakthrough structure that works for all parties and provides long term value to the organisation and its stakeholders.
M & A is a strategic process, our team can help guide you from the first thoughts about what is possible.